Internal Sales Consultant
Meeder Investment Management is an Ohio-based investment management firm with over $13 billion in assets under management and administration. The firm offers a wide variety of financial solutions as part of their suite of services including mutual funds, advisor services, retirement plan services, separately managed accounts, and cash management.
The Internal Sales Consultant will work within the Advisor Services department. The successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills, as the job requires constant interaction with co-workers and registered reps on the phone. The successful candidate for this role will have a working knowledge of the financial services industry and the processes that exist in order to properly transact business. Additionally, the Internal Sales Consultant must possess a high level of proactive daily activity. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and team player.
- Provide high level of customer service for existing clients to ensure firm meets its retention objectives and develop strategies for cross-selling other Meeder Investment Management services and products.
- Partner with Regional Consultants to effectively set and execute sales strategy for their respective territory.
- Responsible for assigned territory management to include scheduling meetings, service and sales activity, and other duties as assigned
- Provide needed research and analysis to Regional Consultants, and provide timely and accurate updates to different reporting systems (call reports, schedules, sales, pipelines, prospect information, etc.).
- Develop and maintain investment and industry knowledge and serve as a subject matter expert on all products and services offered by Meeder Investment Management
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce) and database systems.
Critical Success Factors:
- Have conviction in solutions that Meeder Investment Management provides and have a passion for the investment industry.
- Strong, proven background as an Internal Sales Consultant working with financial products and services and have the ability to become a subject matter expert in all Meeder Investment Management product and service offerings.
- Proven ability to effectively work with Regional Consultants in a partnership/supportive role through the sales cycle
- Strong, proven presentation, communication, and phone skills.
- Proven consultative sales approach. Ability to listen to clients/prospects needs and help identify and provide solutions.
- Strong knowledge of 401K products a plus.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding predetermined key objectives.
- Customer Focused.
Technical Skills Required:
- Bachelors degree
- FINRA Series 6, 7, or 65 preferred
- Knowledge of SalesForce database preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
- 3 – 8 Years Financial Services Internal Sales Consultant experience
To be seriously considered for this position, please include your salary history or expectations
Applicant Tracking System Powered by