Vice President, Financial Advisor
||Private Client Services|
Summary Job Description
Meeder Investment Management is an Ohio-based investment management firm with over $13 billion in assets under management and administration. The firm offers a wide variety of financial solutions as part of their suite of services including mutual funds, advisory services, separately managed accounts, retirement plan services, and cash management.
The successful candidate must have the ability to manage and grow the firm’s Private Client Services division. They need to drive new client development, retain existing clients, and promote the firm’s investment management solutions in a consultative manner to individuals, corporations, and organizations.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Private Client Services division, including developing, planning, and executing a divisional business plan in coordination with other functional areas of the business.
- Provide team leadership through coaching, mentoring, and providing constructive feedback to others.
- Prospect, qualify, solicit, and sell the firm’s investment management solutions to target prospects.
- Develop sales, marketing, and territory management plans and execute those plans effectively. Including identifying and cultivating own target list of prospects.
- Develop centers of influence and organization alliances to promote business growth.
- Maintain a continuous prospecting, referral, and sales pipeline.
- Manage and maintain all information required for an effective client and prospect database.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients. Coordinate marketing, sales, and support services to enhance existing, and develop new, relationships.
- Communicate and provide advice to clients regarding investment related changes and solutions.
- Work with existing team members to coordinate effective client management strategies.
- Manage relationships with various levels of management internally and externally.
- Maintain client profiles, contact lists, and client files.
- Project a favorable company image and maintain strong relations with clients, prospective clients, centers of influence, associates, service providers, and the public.
Critical Success Factors:
- Must develop a strong grasp of all Meeder investment solutions and have the ability to effectively communicate the firm’s value proposition to existing and prospective clients.
- Proven leader with the ability to manage and hold others accountable.
- Passion for sales in the investment industry with a very deep knowledge of investment markets and financial planning concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to find “outside the box” solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, or other relevant fields of study.
- Minimum of ten (10) years successful track record in investment and financial advisory related sales and client relationship management experience.
- Existing book of clients that may be transitioned highly desired, but not required.
- Series 6, 63, 65, 7 licenses and CFP® designation (or other highly regarded industry designation) preferred.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by