Client Service Manager
Meeder Investment Management is an Ohio-based money management firm with over $12 billion in assets under management and administration. The fir offers a wide variety of financial solutions as part of their suite of services including Mutual Funds, Advisory Services, Retirement Plan Products, Separately Managed Accounts, and Cash Management.
This position has primary responsibility for supervision of the client services team, which handles all client servicing functions for all Meeder Investment Management divisions. In addition, this position oversees the daily quality control functions of account maintenance, applications and transactions. The candidate in this position is considered a subject matter expert and will be relied on to contribute to all aspects of the client services functions.
- First point of contact with corporate clients and partners as it relates to Client Service initiatives.
- Ensure adherence in following all compliance rules and SEC regulations (Anti-money laundering, Identity Theft procedures) related to mutual funds and advisory services.
- Hire, train, and manage staff to ensure all client service calls are answered promptly, professionally, and efficiently.
- Strong interaction with and general understanding of the Transfer Agency responsibilities.
- Lead monthly business calls, ensuring all topics are documented and projects initiated.
- Participate in weekly Investment calls providing cash flow data for fund.
- Quality Control on all Meeder Fund check deposits.
- Ensure that all problematic calls or research requests are escalated appropriately and resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage training programs.
- Develop, implement, and manage policies and procedures to ensure that they are up to date.
- Monitor regulatory changes and client requests and update procedures as needed.
- Develop, implement, and manage appropriate quality control measures to ensure all transactions are accurately processed.
- Primary contact with other departments and corporate clients/partners to ensure all required reporting is delivered accurately.
- Review work on a regular basis with individual representatives to communicate any need for additional training.
Critical Success Factors:
- Passion for the industry within a client service call center environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to find "outside the box" solutions.
- Professional and accountable with high degree of ethics and integrity.
- Proven ability to mentor younger associates with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with ability to make quick decisions.
- Knowledge of investment products within the mutual fund industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Supervisory experience in a client service/transfer agency environment.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite of products, specifically Word and Excel.
- FINRA Series 6 preferred or the ability to achieve within the first year.
- Project management experience a plus.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by