Retirement Plan Services Specialist - PT
||Retirement Plan Services|
Reports To: Sr. Vice President, Retirement Plan Services
Meeder Investment Management is an Ohio-based money management firm with over $13 billion in assets under Management and Administration. The firm offers a wide variety of financial solutions as part of their suite of services including Mutual Funds, Advisory Services, Retirement Plan Products, Separately Managed Accounts, and Cash Management.
The firm is seeking a part-time highly competent, self-starter to fill the position of Retirement Plan Services Specialist. This position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with plan sponsors and advisors within the San Diego County Office of Education. Candidate must reside in the San Diego County area.
- Provide high quality customer service for existing participants and plan sponsors.
- Effective, consistent, and quality communication and follow through will be required to meet the Retirement Plan department’s high retention and sales objectives.
- Provide effective enrollment and education support.
- Daily travel within the San Diego County School District will be required, approximately 20-hours per week.
- Responsible for assigned territory management to include scheduling meetings, service, sales activity, and other duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain, as a subject matter expert, retirement plan knowledge.
- Proficient in CRM and database systems.
Critical Success Factors
- Have conviction in solutions that Meeder Investment Management provides, along with a passion for the retirement industry and how managed accounts can assist participants in saving for a dignified retirement.
- Possess strong presentation, communication and phone skills.
- Proven consultative sales approach, ability to listen to client and prospect needs, and help identify and provide solutions.
- Strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding predetermined key objectives and goals.
- Client focused.
Technical Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree.
- FINRA Series 6, 7, or 65 preferred.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products.
- trong Financial Services interest and experience, with deep exposure to retirement plans and solutions, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of retirement plan regulations, services, and products a plus.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by