Director of Operations
Meeder Investment Management is an Ohio-based money management firm with over $13 billion in assets under Management, Advisement and Administration. The firm offers a wide variety of financial solutions as part of their suite of services including Mutual Funds, Advisory Services, Retirement Plan Products, Separately Managed Accounts, and Cash Management.
This position assists in the overall management of Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Client Service and Technology operations for Meeder Investment Management. In addition, this position will lead and/or assist with special firm projects in the areas of operations, corporate finance, technology systems and new product development.
To be successful, the Director of Operations is required to have an excellent grasp of Mutual Fund and Investment Advisory operations, including finance/accounting, knowledge of technology, and leading system implementations.
- Work with the COO providing leadership to the Operations team with specific responsibilities on technical operations and project management.
- Identify, develop, and implement necessary efficiencies through improved processes, technology, and training which increases productivity and/or improves accuracy.
- Project leadership with respect to new regulatory requirements which impact the various operation departments.
- Develop and manage relationships with Operations service providers to ensure the firm receives excellent service, is in compliance and the firm is being charged appropriate to industry standards.
- Proactively involved in monitoring developments in operational advancements within the industry to ensure the firm remains current in its technology solutions and maximizing dollars spent.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Technical Required Skills;
- Proven technical expertise in Mutual Fund Operations (FA & TA), including operations workflow and systems for Fund & Investment Operations.
- Proven leadership skills working as a manager, trainer, and mentor.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Strong knowledge of MFact and Envision systems is a plus.
Critical Success Factors:
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; ability to interact with various levels of personnel.
- Exceptional time management and project management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks and be flexible.
- Highly organized with excellent problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic; a team player who shows commitment and dedication to the job.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5-8 plus years of management experience in Fund Administration and Transfer Agency.
- Strong understanding of operations, investments and technology within a Registered Investment Company.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by