West Coast Regional Consultant, VP
Meeder Investment Management (Meeder) is an Ohio-based investment management firm with over $13 billion in assets under management, advisement and administration. The firm offers a wide variety of financial solutions as part of their suite of services including Mutual Funds, Advisory Services, Retirement Plan Products, Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs), and Cash Management.
The successful candidate must possess the skills to discuss and present Meederís investment solutions to Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and Registered Representatives. Utilizing a consultative approach, the candidate must effectively provide investment solutions across Mutual Funds, Managed Account Solutions, and SMAs. The West Coast territory will include Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Southern California.
- Quickly become a subject matter expert on all investment solutions and services.
- Successfully implement the company's consultative sales process.
- Develop and execute territory sales plans; leverage resources to achieve quarterly and annual sales and activity targets.
- Build and maintain strong advisor relationships to achieve asset retention goals.
- Identify and develop client prospects
- Demonstrate knowledge of Independent RIAs and Broker Dealers proprietary platforms and competition.
- Present at client seminars and training sessions; attend industry conferences as assigned.
- Demonstrate effective territory management, including efficient scheduling, appropriate CRM completion and adherence to travel and expense budgets.
- Work with Internal Consultant to build and manage territory.
Critical Success Factors
- Have conviction and passion for the firmís investment solutions and services.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, ambition and be a self-motivated team player.
- Ability to recognize opportunities and provide outstanding follow-up and service.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong listening and probing skills to aid in identifying opportunities and provide solutions.
- Good organizational skills.
- 5+ years as experienced successful external wholesaler.
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 licensed, 65 preferred.
- Proficient in CRM, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint software programs, as well as Morningstar and Zephyr.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by